Five steps for blowing out eggs
1. Carefully pierce the egg by pushing a pin or safety pin in at either end.
2. Try to make the hole at the base large enough to fit a cocktail stick through. Push the cocktail stick in to the egg to break the yolk.
3. Hold the egg over a clean bowl with the larger hole pointing downwards and blow into the smaller hole. The air will push the egg yolk and white out of the shell into the bowl below.
4. Once the egg feels empty, pop it into the second bowl and fill with warm water and washing up liquid. Blow out any remaining water.
5. Leave to drain on kitchen towel. Once it's completely dry, you’re ready to decorate!