Have you ever wondered how to help your child play and learn with their set of toy dinosaurs?
If you’ve got a set of toy dinosaurs just sitting in the box unused then this is the page for you and if you haven’t got any toy dinosaurs then we’ve got some of the best available here.
We found these amazing parents on line who devote the month of November to convincing their children that, while they sleep, their plastic dinosaur figures come to life.
Setting the scene can be the best way to encourage children to want to play, so give some of these ideas a try and your children will not be able to resist getting involved.
Make a toy dinosaur play scene
Who said dinosaurs can't make great bath(room) toys. This is one crazy scene set by the 'amazing parents'.
Have a toy dinosaur disco!
Set the scene with toy tambourines, guitars and a portable cd player and your children can add to the band when they discover the party!
Learn your toy dinosaurs names
This set of plastic toy dinosaurs has a name underneath. Some of them are a little tricky, so you'll find a list of pronunciations below.
Our pack of 12 toy dinosaurs include:
- Tyrannosaurs Rex - tye-RAN-uh-SAWR-us
- Stegosaurs - STEG-uh-SAWR-us
- Triceratops - try-SAIR-uh-tops
- Velociraptor - veh-loss-ih-RAP-tor
- Apatosaurus - ah-PAT-uh-SAWR-us
- Parasaurolophus - par-ah-SAWR-OL-uh-fus
- Styracosaurus - stih-RAK-uh-SAWR-us
- Ceratosaurus - sih-RAT-uh-SAWR-us
- Pachycephalosaus - pak-ee-SEF-uh-lo-SAWR-us
- Spinosaurus - SPY-nuh-SAWR-us
- Euoplocephalus - you-op-luh-SEF-uh-lus
- Brachiosaurus - BRACK-ee-uh-SAWR-us